Why is it so hard to find a decent nyummylicious tart nenas nowadays, is still a mystery to me. Hmmm.
(Amboi NOWADAYS konon. Padahal baru tahun ni discover yang tart nenas tu best! Kahkahkah)
Bought few different types of tart nenas and it all tasted awful oh my god whyyy?! I guess the commercial tart nenas (the ones they sold at proper kedai, my workplace for instance) isn't really what i am looking for. I want a traditional, full of kampung flavour one!
Yes, i am simply kampung like that.
Bye.
Need to google tart nenas recipe PRONTO.
Btw, what is my problemmmmm i have been googling a lot of recipes lately helppp! Not. That. I. Cook. Or. Bake. Any. Anyway.
Non-baked cheesecake.
Potato gratin.
Shepherd pie.
Creme brulee.
Aiskrim goreng.
Murtabak maggie. (I don't even eat murtabak HELPPP!)
Lasagna.
Puding roti with vanilla sauce.
Mashed potato.
Baked macaroni and cheese.
Nasi ayam.
Mi soto.
Tart nenas. (Since the 3rd raya, i kid you not!)
and when i said i googled, it usually is not the simple one tab of 'potato gratin', another tab of 'lasagna', and the next tab for 'shepherd pie'. it is ALWAYS 10 tabs of 'mashed potato' from nigella to dapur kak jee and then click 'Next Page' to another page of lots of awesome mashed potato recipes. and when i find one blog or web that i like, i click their other recipes too. that my dear, is my secret on how i feel like having murtabak maggi for a change.
TOO AMBITIOUS I DARE SAY, FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN'T EVEN COOK. (or bake a simple cornflakes madu but whatever okay?!)
helppppp!
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment