I believe my life has been stagnant the whole year. I mean of course there were happiness, sadness, joy, laughter, stressful situations and all, but I don't think there were any big life changing moments happened this year to me. In fact, not even a slight change happened to me in 2012. Well, that's what I was thinking. But.. The more I think about it, the more it comes to my senses that actually there were few things that change me, without me realizing.
1) I learned that people always surprise me.
I always think that I am a people person, I believe that I have met so many people with so many characters attitudes personalities (insert more synonyms here) that they won't surprise me anymore. Of course, what I have thought was proven wrong. Thanks 2012 for this bitter realization. I was wrong all the way. People always surprise you. They have surprised you before, they are surprising you now, and they will surprise you again tomorrow. This year my dear friends, I learned that..
The one that you think will never ever disappoint you, disappoints you.
The one that you never ever think will help you, helps you.
Disappointment is good in a way that it hardens the heart. It makes you expect a little lesser in people. Good thing. However, it kills the heart, it kills you. Slowly.
How ironic this life is. I don't like surprises. But life has given me lots of it. Even when I think about it now, I still don't like it. Hehe. And I know there are more of it to come. Pfttt!
2) I learned that whining gets me nowhere. Be grateful, God grants me more that way.
I am the epitome of a whining goddess (nak goddess aje. Pftt) ok lah ok lahhh. Machine. I am a whining machine. I whine way too much. I whine about the littlest thing in life, I whine about the world problems. And I whine about everything in between those two. God knows how much I love to whine and now you know it too I use a lot of whine, don't I? That simply shows how much love I have for 'whine'. ;p
If you happen to ever read my old posts, especially those when I just started blogging, you will know. That was when even the slightest thing, annoys me. And when I'm annoyed, I blog about it. Like, who blogs about they were charged rm3 for their lunch? ME. Who blogs about they hate doing the laundry? ME. And who blogs about every single insignificant thing in their life? ONLY ME. I must have all the time in the world back then. MAJOR PFTTT.
One of my resolutions this year is to be more grateful in life. No joke. And this is one of my resolutions that ahem well, goes to waste. Of course I'm still whining. Of course I'm not being thankful enough. Of course, resolutions are only for losers. Bye. Haha.
One of the reasons I don't blog much this year is because of this. I don't want to sound like an ungrateful whining bitch waiting to be slapped in no time. There's always an urge in me that wanting to slap those people who whine wayyyyy toooooo muchhhhhh about everything. Be it on facebook or on twitter or even in real life. The fuck lah weh everyone is so wrong and you're the only one in the universe that is right. Slap me. I'm being one now. Bye again. Haha.
Tapi please serious nih, I need to stop whining. (So unrealistic!) Ok fine. I need to stop whining about little things in life, kadang-kadang takpe lah kot alaa pleaseee I need to pour my feelings out jugak or else nanti mati awal sebab meletop dalam jiwa. Luka di tangan nampak berdarah, luka di hati tak siapa yang tahu. TIBERWWW.
3) I learned that patience doesn't always bring me good.
I believe I am a patient person. *cricketsound* no, seriously. I don't get mad easily. *anothercricketismakingsound* most of the times, I can tolerate people's attitude or stupidity. *cricketsdie* but there is a problem with being patient my dear friends. people think it's okay to treat you as they wish/please - because well, you don't say a word about it.
Some people are funny. And they will look even funnier if I were to stop being patient and start saying mean things. Trust me you don't want to hear that. No one will want to hear that. ;)
4) I learned that.. I AM STILL FAT. Even fatter than ever.
I think I should start swallowing the fact that I'm fat. Always am and always will. Bitter truth.
They said jogging is good. They obviously were wrong! What's good in that?! I sprained my ankle. I felt like my heart was going to explode! I couldn't walk properly for days. Setan punya jogging.
They said dieting is good. Thanks I sacrificed the whole two months without Nasi and I lost 1kg. 1 fucking kg. That weighing machine was a bitch. No, my fat is a bitch. They cling to me like a slut does to a billionaire.
Maybe that 48kg dream weight is not meant for me. Should have redha with 84 kg then. Kahkahkah. *ketawadalamtangisan* alaaaaa tapi kalau dapat 64 kan bagus? 64 je. Tak mintak 44. Sobs. I'm graduating soon, insyaallah and what if the robe looks like a sarung nangka on me nanti?!
5) Last but not least, I learned that.. The world didn't end on 21.12.2012. Ngahahaha boo Mayans! Well ahem actually I've been meaning to say that.. LIFE GOES ON.
2012 brings so much happiness and memories to me. As much as I love 2012 I know it is time to wave a goodbye kiss.
Thanks for the bitter sweet memories you gave me, 2012. I pray for a better year ahead if God wills. I know next year will be a turning point for me. There will be some life changing events happening in 2013. I know. I just know. Hihi.
I know this sounds so cliche, but to hell with that.
I shall wave you a goodbye right at this second, 2012. Good bye. You have been good to me. Thank you. Thank you Allah.
And..
Hello 2013.
Hi, I'm 24.
SHALL START APPLYING WRINKLE-FREE CREAM NOW.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
No comments:
Post a Comment